Monday 4 June 2012

Intro

Well, here's the first post.  My name's Dave, I'm 23, from a small shitty town in central Canada, and I'm a music addict.  I listen to whatever I can get my hands on, from Black Metal to Folk Music, Punk Rock to Ambient Noise, Jazz to Rap, everything in between.

I have a lot of opinions when it comes to music, and I'd like to share them, thus I'm making a fucking review blog.

If anyone cares, Zushakon is a deity from Henry Kuttner's 1939 short story "The Bells of Horror", and is a gigantic, black, winged leviathan god that descends from the darkness and persuades through madness the unfortunate few who uncover his tomes to tear out their own eyes.  I've always liked the story and figured it was "kvlt and grim" enough for a blog that's mostly going to be metal.

So yeah, this shit will be updated from time to time when I feel like it, but don't expect any regularity, if anyone actually finds and reads this shit.

1 comment:

  1. Removed the section for people to follow you?

    orderoftheluciferian.blogspot.com
    orderoftheluciferian.com

    ReplyDelete